dinsdag 19 februari 2013

A bedtime story for you...



Imagine...
After I ordered you to undress and sit in my chair, I tie your wrists together behind the back of the chair, your ankles at the feet of the chair.
So nicely displayed for me.
I sit between your legs, my hands on your knees. Inspecting you. The goosebumps on your skin.
Your beating heart. Anticipation. Your penis erects just because of my gaze. I watch it.
How beautiful the blood fills your glands. The big vein. The color of the head.
My hands push your knees open wider, my face close to your crotch. Feel my warm breath flutter against your shaft. So hard you are. Twitching now. Jumping as if it wants to reach my parted lips.
The muscles of your thighs shift. And I wonder should I touch you. Or not yet?

Could I make you cum just by looking at you? Hm?
Flex. Even bigger. More blood rushing in. Sweeping in front of my face. 

I guess so.
I own that slutty cock of yours.
My bottle of lube. You know how much I love things squishy. Rub it warm in my hands. On your upper legs, massaging, my thumbs teasing the muscles of your inner thighs.
Such strong, nice legs.
Ufff. Your sack. So swollen. Full. How eager I am to milk you empty.
I stand on my knees and lean in to you. Wrestle your tongue with mine. Tasting the inside of your mouth. Your throbbing dick pokes against my tummy.
Did you just moan inside my mouth?
I sit down on my heels again, continue to caress those thighs.
More lube. Now. The bottle just above your cockhead. Squirting. Feel the cold liquid spread and drip down. Over your shaft. Over your balls. Over your ass.
The way I love you most. Hard. Wet. Helpless.
Slowly I trail my finger over your ass crack. You hold your breath. Your mouth open. Your eyes locked on my face. My finger rubs tiny circles around your ass hole. Twitching against my fingertip.
I giggle as your hard cock twitches in the air.
On a scale of 1 to 10. How badly you want my finger in you?
My naughty slut. Of course. 10.
So wet. No defense. My finger all the way in. Ticking against your prostate. Little arrows of pain and pleasure shoot through your ass. To your balls. To your cock.
Now I rub it harder. It throbs against my finger.
I love your moans. Your whimpering. So tight around my finger. Your balls already on their way up.
Breath slowly and squeeze that little boy cunt of yours around my finger.
Hold it. Mmmmmm. Precum spurts out of your cockhead. The little slit pointed at me like a little eye.
More lube.

The fingers of my other hand on your balls now. Lifting them. Helping them climb.
Your chest is heaving. The vein in your neck throbs. The muscles of your thighs tremble slightly.
Your stomach all tight.
So close and I didn't even touch that cock yet.
My hand on the base of your shaft. Firmly holding. My finger leaves your ass. You huff like a dog.
I giggle.
My moist fingers swirls around your cock head, tease the rim, my thumb circles on your frenulum.
Oozing precum. The heat of your cock against my fingers. Fast and efficient I play you.
You tremble.
The helmet of your dick swells. Your whole body tightens. Your skin ripples. There it comes.
No!
Not yet!

I let go and pull your balls down away from your body. Making it impossible for you to cum. Your cock head throbs like crazy. The color purple.

I smile at you. You moan and whimper and beg.
Checking your breathe. Your heartbeat. The vein in your neck. Paying close attention as always.

Making sure the spiral of your incoming orgasm trickled down to hardly nothing.

Two fingers in your ass now. Avoiding your cock. Stretching you open. Rubbing your prostate intensely. Easily I glide in and out. Fucking what is mine with my fingers.
You quiver. Your eyes close. Submitting to my sweet torture.
My other hand grabs your throbbing cock and I start to stroke you slowly. From the base all the way to the top. Firmly. Squeezing. Squishy sounds as your cock head slides in and out of my palm.
You throw your head back and moan loudly.
You want to cum for me, baby?
A throatily yes. 
Your ass contracts around my fingers. Rythmicly. Your prostate throbs. Ready to squirt the juice needed for your seemen.
My hand milks your twitching member fast. You shudder. Stop breathing. Your thighs. Your ass. Your stomach. All tightened under the same estatic tension. Your mouth wide open.

I slow down a bit. Make sure I get the full lenght covered. My thumb stimulates your most sensitive spot. You start cumming.
Screaming my name. A violent explosion as jet after jet of hot, sticky jizz erupts from your cockhead. I lose my grip and stroke you softly. My fingers hold still in your ass. My wrist lifts up your balls. My thumb draws and helps you. Your whole body contracts and releases. Contracts and releases. So much cum shoots out. Ride out this incredible orgasm.
Trashed by your dommelette.
My finger sweeps a glob of your sperm and I lick it. Tasting you. Kiss your mouth. Sharing.
Get to sleep now!
Sweet dreams, baby.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

When I was a 12 year old I started writing erotic stories, I shared them with my classmates and soon I was writing them daily, even getting payed for them. And I am back...
English is not my native, so forgive my poor vocabulary, I want to share my stories with you, they are based on part truth, part virtual adventures and my fantasies, hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them...
Often someone emails me a story, I will share them too and mention the writer on top of the story.
Enjoy!